Yes, this is my very first blog post. I know you are probably thinking, why take advice from a newbie? Well, we all have to start somewhere, right? I just want to give you the reason’s I started this blog. What do you have to lose?
I work a full time job, as a medical assistant, at a very busy Residency Clinic in Moultrie, GA. Blogging is my part time adventure, that I just took on, in my life. I actually do not have time to even do it most days. You see, I am a full time Mother to TWO children, also. That is the first reason, on my list, as to why I am starting a blog……
- FAMILY!!!!! I can only dream of being a stay at home mom right now. I hate missing events, parties, games, etc. Starting a blog and writing what I am passionate about with hopefully allow me stay stay home with my little loves.
- INSPIRE!!!! Do you have ideas, knowledge, tutorials, or even tricks about how to get through life or ANYTHING. Why not spill the beans and help people get through whatever obstacle they are facing. Millions of people browse the internet every second looking for clues, answers, clothes, recipes, tricks, ANYTHING. The world would be a better place if we all just help people 🙂 Inspire people and make money doing it.
- MONEY!!! I briefly hit this in my #1. We all want to make money and do what we love. I have a passion to inspire. Why not do that and potentially make money, right? Starting a blog is super quick, and very affordable. Why not start now and create your own empire. I personally use WordPress, and love it so far. I started for around $36, and you can too.
- BOSS MOM!!! or DAD. I am a MOM, so it’s BOSS MOM for me. What is better than being your OWN BOSS? UMMM….NOTHING!! You can even create your own hours!!! You can even sleep in, hell yeah!!
- TRAVEL!!! Who loves to travel the world?? I know I do. Blogging gives you that opportunity. If you start making an income with blogging, and doing what you love, then you can take your work anywhere. OK, KUDOS to that. I would love to have a job I can work from ANYWHERE in the world.
Well there you go! These are just 5 reasons that made me jump on the band wagon of blogging. I am also a personal trainer, and I love to motivate moms or people in general to live a healthy life. My life, in general, has been tough. I have been through so many obstacles, that was meant to break me down. I have so much to give back. Content Chaos will definitely bring a lot of inspiration, motivation, fitness, motherhood, relationships, recipes ,and just how I make it through life.
Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog, and I hope you all start your dream today. I would love to hear from you, and don’t forget to leave me your emails. 🙂
Have a great day- Jessica ❤